Explorer 11’6” Tour Sup
The Explorer 11’6” Tour Inflatable SUP is the perfect board for exploring lakes, rivers, and lagoons. It’s secret lies in the board's sleek shape which cuts through the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water.
The double-layer construction makes our Explorer a perfect school board and can take a bump during a tour.
- Prelaminated drop-stitch double-layer construction
- Streamlined board shape for higher speed with less effort
- including high-quality single Pump
- including with a luxury Backpack
Sup boards are available from 1 April 2020.
- Length: 11'6'' (350 cm)
- Width: 31'' (78.75 cm)
- Thickness: 6'' (15.0 cm)
- Volume: 324L
- Recommended PSI 18
- Drop-stitch double-layer construction 3300G
- Recommended user weight: up to 115 kg/ 330 lbs
- Board Weight: 18.7 lbs. (8.5 kg)
- 5mm EVA traction deck with diamond pattern
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- 2 x D-ring connector on the tip and tail
- 1 x 9" fin